A 6 pack of our 3/4" press in watering system battery caps with water level monitors.
- The quick, simple, and safe way to maintain your deep cycle batteries.
- Easy to see water level indicators.
- Allows for the watering of batteries without having to remove the caps.
- Fits batteries with a round 3/4" press in hole.
- Most 12 volt deep cycle Marine & RV Group 24,27,29, & 31 batteries
- A 6 pack will accommodate one 12 volt battery
- WILL NOT FIT BATTERIES WITH TWIST LOCK CAPS! PLEASE CHECK Your Existing CAPS and MEASURE!
- These caps require 2 1/4" of clearance above the battery mounting surface.
- Works great with our Squeeze Bulb, Squeeze Bottle, or 1 gallon Ez Battery Filler.
Quick and easy installation:
1. Remove your old battery caps.
2. Fill you battery to manufacturer recommended level with distilled water.
3. Install your Ez-Check battery caps.
4. Adjust the O-ring to just below the red float indicator.
5. Now when the red indicator dips below the O-ring you know it's time to water your battery.
6. Remove the rubber cap on the nipple of the battery cap and fill slowly until the red indicator rises back above the O-ring.
7. Install the rubber cap and continue to monitor at regular intervals.