A single 1/4-Turn Twist Lock battery cap with water level monitor.
- The quick, simple, and safe way to maintain the water level of your flooded lead acid deep cycle batteries.
- Easy to see water level indicators for each cell of your battery.
- Cap fits 1/4-turn twist lock bayonet style mount batteries.
- These caps require 2 1/16" of clearance above the battery mounting surface.
- Built in ceramic filters that act as fume arrestors.
- Anti-splash to protect against acid spills.
Quick and easy installation:
1. Remove your old battery caps.
2. Fill your battery to the manufacturer recommended level with distilled water.
3. Install your Ez-Check battery caps.
4. Adjust the O-ring to just below the red float indicator.
5. You're done. Now when the red indicator dips below the O-ring you know it's time to water your batteries.